Ace Visa and Travels is an one stop solution when it comes to managing the documents and Visa related Services. Ace Visa and Travels unmatched network across India, high standard customer service and state-of-the art technology, all help in acknowledging, understanding and developing relevant solutions for its clients. Thus, it makes it much easier for the clients to meet their compliance and investment goals in a hassle-free manner.
We accept documents from individuals and representatives on behalf of MEA to provide a quick and 100% genuine attestation/apostille service. Ace Visa and Travels also offers a gamut of services that simplifies the entire process of Attestation / Apostille like.This website provides you with the latest information and guidelines on the Apostille/attestation procedures involved in making application for attestation of documents from Ministry of External Affairs.
All prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines for Apostille/attestation requisite documents required for attestation of documents from MEA and the service charges for Apostille/attestation services prior to preparing the application for submission. Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to their application by the Embassy/ Consulate/Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Required Documents Personal & Educational for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
- Original document
- All semester mark sheet copy (Only in case of educational documents)
- Original Medical Report
- Covering letter
- For Study- University Acceptance Letter.
- For Job- Offer letter
Required Documents Commercial for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
- 2 company letter head with round seal stamp and signature
- Passport copy of authorized person whose seal has been put.
- Attestation should be done only on 1st and last page of the commercial documents (MOA , AOA).
Processing Time for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
6-7 Working Days
Payment Mode for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
Client Presence required for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
Process 1(Educational Document)for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
HRD + MEA(Attestation) + Bahrin Embassy- 35 to 45 Working days .
Process 2 (Non – Educational Documents ) for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
HD + MEA(Attestation) + BahrinEmbassy – 20 to 25 Working days.
Process 3 (Commercial Documents ) for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
COC + MEA(Attestation) + Bahrin Embassy – 1 to 2 Working days.
Important Notes for Bahrin Embassy Attestation:
- HRD is mandatory for Bahrin Embassy for educational documents.
- In case of family residence after marriage then Marriage certificate required with passport copy of both husband & wife.
- In case of family residence for child then Birth certificate required with both parents passport copy.